Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lemon lychee mint mocktail

My one more version of mocktail. I prepared this last weekend for myself and my hubby. We enjoyed it. A weekend refreshing drink. Makes 2 glasses.


Ingredients:
  •  Lime -1
  • Lychee syrup little or lychee drink -1 small bottle ( I got this in lulu its a Pran product)
  • Ginger Ale - 1 can
  • Sugar - if needed
  • Salt - a pinch
  • Mint leaves few crushed
  • Ice cubes
  • Mint leaves whole, lime slice and for garnish
Preparation:
  1.  Cut lime and squeeze the juice. 
  2. Add crushed mint leaves, Lychee syrup or juice whichever you have.
  3. Add salt stir it well and strain. 
  4. Add ginger ale to the mix and check for sweetness. If needed can add sugar.
  5. Garnish with ice cubes, mint leaves and lime slice.
  6. Serve chill and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment